
In the best game ever played in the history of Idaho, Congratulations to Boise State for winning the Fiesta Bowl. I have to admit, it was a nail biter, but what a game. My friend Brad Lau was a senior, and it was amazing that he got the opportunity to play at the Fiesta Bowl on his last game!

Happy New Years everyone. I have been really, really sick, so I spent the entire weekend in bed. It was not the most exciting New Years Eve for me, as I was suppose to go to the MPC bowl, and was too sick. Friday, I called in sick to work which, I have only ever done one other time in my three years at Shopko. Then Saturday, I could not even watch t.v., headache, stomach ache, body aches, fever, and few more fun things. I was miserable. Sunday, I got up a little bit in the evening, and monday I got up a little more. I was still pretty weak, so I would have to take little breaks and lay back down. Sunday night, I was in bed by 9:30. Ryan took his brother Eric to the game instead and they came home early and frozen. Apparently is was very cold. They watched they rest of the game on t.v. and I communicated through our walkie talkies. Monday Ryan and I cleaned the house, (ok, mostly Ryan) and then we took our cars out to the church parking lot for some fun.

We raced around this island in the middle of the parking lot. Let's just say that Ryan went around three times before I even made it to the first corner. I appartently need some practice. Then we went over to my mom's for the big game. My mom and Amber were organizing the basement, and so I took Ella and feed her some sweet potatoes.

Then it was game time. Grandpa Thurston came over and watched with us till halftime, and that was fun because I still miss him going with us to the games. That game was so amazing I can't even put it into words. Dad, Ryan and I were screaming and yelling and woo hooing all night long.(Brook and Grandpa went home early and we were too loud for Ella so Amber had to watch with mom upstairs). What a great way to family bond.
1 comments:
Way to be with family on one of the most talked about events this year---THE game!
AHHH...Cute picture of you and Ella.
Post a Comment