I did finally finish my third painting in the series I am putting together. My dad is going to take professional pictures for me so I can put together a portfolio. This is the almost finished painting. ( I was to lazy to take a picture of the final painting). The only difference is I camoflauged the hand a little better so it looks like it is in between the grass. I love this painting. The next in the series is a construction worker, but I decided to take a break from the series and do something just for fun. I have started on an abstract/non-representational (I haven't decided which way to go yet) landscape. I have just begun it and I am really excited about it. It is kind of dark, but that is the way I have been feeling lately, so it fits for me.
I tried to get a picture of him splashing, but he kept stopping and posing for the camera!
After Kreshie's bath, then he helped us put sheets on the bed.
Now there is a kid that loves his babysitters! He then played by himself, which was strange to me since Ella needs entertained 24/7, and then went to bed at 8. He did hear Ryan in the tv room, and started running down the hall going, "Da Da Da!", but it was only Ryan. He also read by himself complete with all the animal noises. He went down at 8pm. I told Ryan, this is so easy. Ryan and I had a pizza and popped in a movie and about an hour into our movie, little Kreshie wakes up. I went in to put him down, and laid with him for over an hour, finally gave up and let him watch the end of the movie with us. (Well, he ran around pointing out all the balls, and bringing me every shoe he could find). Then it was time for bed, which Kreshie then began to fuss. I will admit, I was getting a little frustrated being how I had to work in the morning, so at 12:30 Ryan, bless his heart, took Kreshie on a little drive which worked like a charm. After Ryan left, I laid in bed thinking about things like what if someone breaks in? What if the house is haunted? So, while Ryan tried to help me get to sleep, I laid awake freaked out by my own fault, until Ryan came home. Kreshie did howl in the middle of the night, like when you ask him what a wolf says, that made me start to laugh. I know you really wanted an indepth description of what we did while we were babysitting, but I don't have anything else exciting to write about!




4 comments:
Kreshie does love his babysitters! He was just as fun and easy going Saturday morning for me. I love the picture in the bath tub. Maybe he did grow overnight Kylene!!
Babies are a lot of work---especially when you are tired and just want them to go to sleep! I often wonder if Ella will ever sleep through the night!
You are a good Aunt to take such good care of Kreshie!
You definitely are a great aunt!!! And, Kreshie loves you! I've been wondering how it went, since I hadn't really talked to you about it.
I really like your painting and can't wait to see the whole series put together.
Cute pics. Congrats on the job too!
Post a Comment