CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pros, Cons and Soloing

First, and foremost: Congratulations Ryan! Last week Ryan got a surprise from his instructor... he got to solo. His instructor took this picture of him before he took off. I was so sad to miss it, but I am really proud of him. Once again, Congrats Ryan! While I have been here, I have had a positive attitude on some days, and a real crappy one on others. Here are a few pros and cons to me living in Utah.

Pro: Getting a teaching job.
Con: Having no idea what I am doing.

Pro: Getting a letter that says I should have recieved my teaching license, which
means I won't get fired, right away at least.
Con: Umm, I haven't recieved a license yet.

Pro: Playing Chef and making up recipes.
Con: Ryan is not here to say, "No honey, it DOES taste good".

Pro: Going to bed whenever I please, and talking myself into sleeping in.
Con: Ryan not saying, "No you can't get ready in 15 minutes, get out of bed".

Pro: Taking Kodiak for a walk-it's good exercise.
Con: Taking Kodiak when the wind is blowing, and now she is scared of all trees. Yes,
TREES.

Pro: Kodiak eats all the creepy crawling things
Con: Until they move in her mouth and then she spits them out.

Pro: Not having to explain to Ryan why I NEED a special treat.
Con: Buying a lot of special treats, and then piggling them by myself, then being
depressed that I piggled them, so eating more to comfort myself.

Pro: Watching t.v.
Con: At the laundry mat.

Pro: Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Con: Being alone, I miss you Ryan!

Earlier this week, I went over to my friend Kelsey's house, (it is very cute) and we discussed what each other thought about Breaking Dawn for 2 1/2 hours. Well, we had a lot to say. We were outside for maybe 5 minutes when I first got there, and we both got eaten alive by mosquitoes. Other things I have done, I joined a free class online by BYU to help me study my scriptures. It is pretty basic, but I like it. I also have been working on my painting for the church contest which is due next month. It is going to be a White Oxen on a road... I will explain
the symbolism I wanted to display when it's finished. Anyway, here is where I am at..... (obviously my camera died and I have nothing to take pictures of).

0 comments: