It's my spring break and so far we haven't done a whole lot. I finished my
financial aid for school, I am scheduled to start June 1st. I also finished our taxes, and we owe in both states! Lame. Now it is time for Ryan's birthday festivities. We were planning on doing a lot of things on Saturday, which is his actual birthday, but his boss called Tuesday and told him he had to work Friday night because one driver is going out of town, and the other driver, who was hired to fill in in such cases, says he will be too tired. He works the same schedule as Ryan. Do not even get me started about that. I think I let know Ryan what I really thought for a few hours. I am so mad about it. So, we have to break everything up. Today we went to Thanksgiving point to the Dinosaur museum. Tomorrow we are going to the airplane museum in Ogden, and cake and presents on Saturday.

3 comments:
That is a bummer about having to work, but I'm sure you guys will make it a fun weekend like you always do.
I can't believe you just now did your taxes! That was cutting it pretty close, but I guess if you have to pay its easier to want to put it off until the last minute.
I'm excited for your Master's to start! Enjoy your Spring Break!!!
happy birthday ryan!
I would be anxious to know what dinosaur sounds you came up with...could you please record them and then post that too! :) Happy Birthday Ryan!
Post a Comment