Yesterday instead of going to Professional Development day at School, I decided to take the day off and hang out with Ryan. We decided to go up the canyon and hike up to Timpanogos Cave for exercise. When we got up there, it was closed and the loop was closed as well from snow and ice. So we drove up American Fork Canyon, stopping along the way for some hikes up to the resevoir, then decided to drive up Provo Canyon because I wanted to see the "Avenue of the Aspens" with all the fall colors. So you are actually looking at the pictures from the end of our day and going backwards.
We stopped at Sundance and walked around there for awhile.
We took several little hikes along the way.

We stopped at Sundance and walked around there for awhile.
We took several little hikes along the way.



We drove up to this little resevoir and it was snowing just a little bit.








2 comments:
I like the modeling poses you have ryan in! Oh the things we make our husbands do! :)
Wow! Those places are so beautiful!
Post a Comment