Ryan took me flying today. I haven't been since winter and was a little nervous. (I think it is no secret that I am scared of flying, especially in small planes). The plan was to fly over to Price and back but J.J., Ryan's instructor, told me Price would not be a fun flight today so instead we flew over Park City and Jordanelle Resevoir. Then, it started getting really bumpy, and when Ryan looked over and saw I was crying, yes, I was that scared in a little turbulence, he decided to take me back. I have never claimed to be a thrill seeker. Other then the crying part, I did have fun.
.jpg)
Ryan and I forgot to grab the camera out of the back of the car, so we used Ryan's phone for pictures. Hence, we are smooshed together in the picture above. We were already in the air, by Park City when we took this.
.jpg)
Lots of people were out with their boats today.

I think this picture is fun. It is from the front of the plane, and those stripes are actually the propeller. Crazy huh! Those big fluffy clouds, (cumulus clouds) are the ones that make all the turbulence.

On our way back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment