I have decided to try to take the kids out at least once a week. This is because first, Maya gets a little stir crazy and second, I have to get used to taking two kids around. It takes me a good half an hour just to get everything and get loaded in the car. One day when it was particularly nice, we met with my sister in law Elise and her boys and went to the MK Nature Center and then the park.
Maya was pretty unsure of the fish at first, but then she loved looking in the windows and wanted to run around instead of being in the stroller.
Henry and Maya checking out the fish.
The MK Nature Center has a little gift shop that we went to. It had this little sand and water display to show how man can change the way the water goes. Maya and Henry loved playing in it.
Maya also enjoyed eating it....
Dylan was not too happy when we finally came home, but he was dressed so cute that day. :)
Today we blessed our sweet little boy. He is four months today and was 8lbs 2 ounces at his last weigh in. He didn't even make a squeak and Ryan gave a beautiful blessing. Thank you to all that came.
I caught a sweet little smile from Dylan.
Dylan hanging out with his great grandma Lind. I love this lady. She is so funny and she is always thinking of others. An amazing woman.
I love this picture of Dylan. My mom made the outfit for me. He looked so handsome. After church we had everyone that came over for homemade cinnamon rolls. It was fun, but I didn't take pictures. Beckham, Kres, and Ky stayed over for awhile and Kylee and Shane came over in the early afternoon to celebrate. I even got a nap in, so overall, a great day.
It was really nice outside so my mom took Maya out for a little ride in the car. She doesn't know how to push forward yet, so Grandma had to push her around.
Or this would happen. :)
So we switched to this wagon and took Maya around the block.
Maya always wants to look at the world in a different way, (usually upside down) and her she is on her wagon ride, laying down.




0 comments:
Post a Comment