So yesterday was not a good day for me. I didn't feel good and Dylan was very needy. I went to bed so frustrated and said a rather quick prayer about my frustrations. Well, today was one of the most fun days I have had in a long time! We went to a birthday party in the morning at this place called Just Kiddin' Around. It is a giant play place that is gated in so the kids can't accidentally wander off. Maya had a blast and Dylan spent his time playing with his aunt Kylene.
Maya loved the little stuffed kitten and took it with her everywhere.
Then we went with Ky and Beckham to lunch at McDonalds. Maya wanted to be a big kid, but got stuck. Then I showed her the little kid area and she was perfectly happy over there. We came home for naps and Ryan was off of work early! I went to girl's night dinner at Cafe Rio, then met Ryan and the kids back at a place called the Farmstead. It is a corn maze with lots of activities for the kids. Tonight was Amber's school night, so we got in for only four dollars! Amber, Ella, Clay, Ky and family, and Bryson, Heather and Owen all met us.
Maya loved her first pony ride.
Ella had fun too.
She thought the goats were hilarious.
Amber had to kiss a pig.
We went on a tractor hayride, and rode around in the barrel. Maya and Owen loved the tunnel slide. I don't know what it was made out of.
Maya loved the corn. She could have played in there all night. We met Clay, Ky, Beckham and Kres in the corn and they informed us of the little train. Obviously I had to have Maya ride it. :)
Daddy rode with Maya on the little train ride.
And proof that Dylan came too. :)





1 comments:
Looks like a blast. Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment