As you all know I am putting together a collection that I am going to try to put in a show and sell. My theme is "the working man" and I would like to do a picture of grandpa on the farm. So, if anyone has any good pictures if they would either email them to me, (
caitlinthu@aol.com) or post them or something, I would really appreciate it. If it turns out good, I could bring it up to the family reunion if you wanted to see it. (the pictures I post don't do the real thing justice, but I am not a photography major). It could be something that only I am interested in, and therefore I won't make you all suffer through my pictures in person, only on the blog, unless you are interested. Anyway, thanks for helping out.
1 comments:
Caitlin, I think I have some you can use, but I will have to look for them. After this week I will have time and e-mail copies.
Post a Comment