I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year. I recently celebrated my 28th birthday, (on the 22nd) so I decided I could post some pictures of that. I was working in Nampa on Friday the 21st, and my stupid phone I have wouldn't dial out. I was getting really frustrated because I was suppose to meet Elise for Hot Chocolate, and I couldn't get a hold of her. So, I had to drive to my mom's house, use her phone to call Elise...it was a hassle. But, hot chocolate was fun. Anyway, when I came home, Ryan let me open my birthday present early. He had got me a new phone! A Verizon EnV. I really like it. He also had a banner and balloons, as well as a cake he made. I told him I wanted homemade frosting, so he called his mom & found out how to make it. It was all very sweet. 
In the morning, he brought me my cake and candles, and sang Happy Birthday to me. Instead of doing anything super excited during the day, we decided to split up and finish our Christmas shopping. It was a fun day.
A few weeks ago we babysat Kreshie for Clay and Ky while they went to a Christmas party. 
Kreshie began his evening by showing us that he can climb on just about anything. 
He also showed Ryan how he can go down the slide. 
By then he was tuckered out. He sat on my lap all night and we watched a movie. How sweet.
Well, our christmas was nice. I had to work on Christmas eve, and then we spent the evening playing games at Ryan's parents house. We played a game called Fact or Crap, and I thought it was really fun, even though I was the ultimate loser. Christmas day we spent the morning together, opening our presents and just hanging out. Ryan got me a movie, Pride and Prejudice, so I watched that first thing also. Then we went to my mom's for dinner. After dinner we went back over to Ryan's parents. Ryan's brother got Guitar Hero, so we played that game. It was really fun. Thank you to everyone for all our presents!




2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cute hat. You need a close-up picture of the cake-it looks very special. What a sweet husband you have-VERY THOUGHTFUL!
Oh, Thanks again for babysitting and last minute too! What a great aunt and sister-in-law you are!
Post a Comment