Ryan talked me into going to the Blue Angel's on Saturday in Twin Falls. We got up, and left Boise by 10:30. There was already a ton of people when we arrived. We lathered up with sunscreen and then took to the show. As soon as we started walking around, I noticed people had one key item that we had forgotten....Chairs. I am not the type of person that fares well in the heat either. So we walked around and looked at all the planes, we got to go inside a C130, and look around.

These pictures are out of order. This was a break in the only shade we could find after about 2 hours.

This was at the very beginning of the day, this was a F16.

They put on a mock dog fight in the air, and then had a few other planes flying throughout the day. The dog fight was really cool. These planes were to salute the veterans, but I don't remember what they were, or why they were saluting. Oh Ryan says it was a F16(the bigger plane) and a P51 Mustang that was flown during WWII.

Finally the Blue Angels. They took forever to just start the show, but after it started, it was really cool to watch.



This was an almost vertical take off, it is hard to do, and it looks cool. Ryan and I left before the show was over but still we had to sit forever before we got to leave. We brought my car, which the A/C is broken, so it was so hot. Finally this military guy said they are trying to get weapons through, and moved us out pretty fast. Small prayers answered. We stopped at Dairy Queen before heading home and by the time I got home, I was really sick from being in the sun, and hot car all day. Ryan and I had fun though, so that's what's important! Seeing all the airforce planes made me really miss Clay, and I am excited he is almost home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment