CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Boredom

This last week has been stressful. Ryan brought Kula up while he came to visit, and unexpectedly had to leave him up here. This week was a bad week to have a dog with me too. I had a meeting everyday after school. All of them were 2 hours or longer. Then I had parent/teacher nights on Wed. and Thurs. I got really stressed out, because I have to make sure I can come home and let Kula out, but at the same time, I need to get stuff done at school. I also am having a hard time adjusting to Ryan and my family all leaving again. It is tough going from Brook living with me to being alone again. I have discovered two things: 1. I hate living by myself. When I was single, I always wanted to find a place by myself, and now I am glad I never acted on that urge, because I hate it. 2. I hate basements. I hate basement apartments even more. Ok, now after listening to conference, I should have a positive outlook on life so here are some positives 1. I work with some really wonderful people. I am meeting my friend from work for Sunday dinner tomorrow. 2. I can watch Young Riders episodes and enjoy them openly even though they are so cheesy, but hey I love that show, and I don't have to be embarrassed when Ryan walks in. 3. Kula is not nearly as high strung as Kodiak was. He follows me from room to room. Yesterday I made sugar cookies, and I had some on my plate, and one slid off while I was picking up the plate and smacked Kula right in between the eyes. It was like a comedy movie because Kula stood there and the cookie just slid down his face. He looked really surprised. Finally it fell. We both just stared at the cookie, then Kula must have realized this was his opportunity because he picked it up and then chewed as fast as he could. I was trying to be stern, but I couldn't help it, I started laughing. Especially since I had to wash the frosting off his face. I tried to take a picture but Kula thought he was in trouble and wouldn't sit still. Today I tried to find the Springville museum of art with out looking up where it was. Obviously this was not a smart idea. I couldn't find it. So, I came home and did a little art craft: Before and....

After. What do you think?