Today it snowed all day. My car wouldn't start this morning, and I am suppose to be at school by 7:30 on teaching days. Of course, today was a teaching day. So, Ryan ended up taking me to school, and picking me up. Let's just say, I was a little late, but I walked in with a couple of other teachers, so I didn't feel too bad. I was also suppose to go help chaperon the Special Ed dance at another school, but, I had no car and by the time Ryan got me half way to my destination, they were heading back. So, I missed out on that. I was going to say, it snowed this much......

But in my excitement to trick you all, I neglected to take in account the fact that you can see the yard behind me. So, alas, my trick is spoiled. Ryan did shovel that much snow off our driveway though. We took Kula to the nearby park to let him play in the snow. He loves the snow and was such a happy puppy.


We kept throwing his favorite squeaker ball which he only gets on special occasions because, well, squeakers are annoying, but he kept losing it in the snow. So Ryan and I had to help him dig it out.


What a cutie!
Yesterday, while Ryan was working, I started to frost sugar cookies. Then I decided frosting by yourself is no fun, so I set everything on the table for when Ryan was to get home. Then I came in here and got on the computer. All of a sudden I heard a crash sound, so I got up, walked in the kitchen and found Kula licking my frosting off 2 of my sugar cookies. I guess he got his Christmas treat!
0 comments:
Post a Comment