I have been really busy. As most of you know, I have started my third job working for a company called Nuvont Communications. They are a fiber optic internet company. Right now I answer phones and try to help customers trouble shoot the problems they are having. Try is the key word. This is in addition to the Special Ed Aid, and my Art teacher jobs so, right now I feel really overwhelmed. Ryan is still looking for a job, and with the economy the way it is, it has proven extremely difficult and is beginning to take it's toll on us. I think sometimes it is funny how the Lord works, we have been praying for help, and we have recieved it, just not in the way I was hoping. So, I go to work at school, take my lunch and dinner and then head straight from the school to my other job. It takes a lot of preplanning on my part, as I don't have any time to fix dinner, plan lesson plans, etc. So I tried to do it all over the weekend for the upcoming week. I also have been going into school a lot eariler for the same reasons. I have had a terrible cold, and was so excited for this weekend. Ryan had gone back to Boise last week to try to finish his private license, but because of the fog, he returned on Thursday. He met me at school and brought me dinner, (I have between 3 and 3:20 before I have to be on the road) and then when I came home he had a surprise for me. He had Saturday cleaned the entire house and he had set up our bedroom to be a "spa". He had candles all over the room and my pajamas laying on the bed. Then he brought me a brownie, rubbed my feet and let me watch t.v. I was so happy I just started crying. I have been so exhausted and this really made me feel better. What a sweet husband I have, especially after driving 6 hours to get here!
The good thing about my jobs is that I get the weekends off. So, Saturday Ryan and I didn't do much. I don't feel good so I slept in, and then we went to my classroom and Ryan helped me file my old stuff, clean my room, and rearrange to fit all my students. Nothing to exciting, but I was happy for the help. Sunday, I stayed home from church and slept. We had our home teachers come over and then I went to an enrichment meeting in the late afternoon. I spent most of my evening reading A Lion and A Lamb about Willard Bean and his 24 year mission to live in the Smith's home and build up Zion.
Today is no school, but I still have to go to my other job. So Ryan and I went out to the Provo Airport so he could see where it was, and see where the UVU part was and all that stuff and then on the way home we found the Provo/Jordan River Walkway.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of your spa night. Way to go, Ryan!
That path is so beautiful!
Hang in there and I am sure Ryan will find a job. He will be blessed for being such a good husband!
Post a Comment