
My mom came down to visit this weekend for my cousin Clint's wedding. Friday we went to a quilt shop that my Aunt Marcy had told my mom about, and she found a lot of fun fabric. Then we drove up to Heber City and Ryan took us up in the airplane.
Saturday we took mom to the wedding, and Ryan and I went shopping until she was done. We went to Shopko and I found some curtain rods on clearance for 5.00. I am so excited because now I can hang curtains in our bedroom. We also found a softball bat for 1.99!! We were sure it was a mistake, but it rang up for 1.99. Now I have my own bat when I go and play baseball with Ryan, and I am determined that this year I will hit the ball past the pitchers mound!
The dinner for the wedding was really elegant and nice and it was fun to see family.
Afterwards, we went to Taipan to look for ideas for Kylee's wedding, and then back to Shopko. Ryan and I have been looking for something we could have guests sleep on when they come to visit. This particular one we bought, was 50% off. It is a little smaller then a full size bed when you lay it out, but it will have to do until we can afford a new bed. We got out to the car, got it in, and there was no possible way we could fit 3 people in the car. Ryan's knees were touching the dash in the drivers seat, the seat was so far forward. So, Ryan drove home, and my mom and I walked to A&W and got rootbeer floats while we waited for him to come back. Then we walked over to Smiths and picked up a few groceries for today.
My mom left this morning to head back to Boise, and as always I am a sad to have to say goodbye. It is always an adjustment to have family around, and then gone again, but it was so fun to have her around. Thanks for coming Mom!




0 comments:
Post a Comment