Ryan and I went to the aviary today in downtown SLC. It wasn't the most up-to-date place I have ever been, but we still had a good time.
The California Vulture.
Ryan said this place was a mill. It looked pretty cool and can be rented out for parties. I made him pose for it. 

To get into this open area, you had to walk through a gate, and then through the chains. 


This crane was following Ryan. 

Ryan in front of the vulture cage. 
Fun day.
The California Vulture.
Ryan said this place was a mill. It looked pretty cool and can be rented out for parties. I made him pose for it. 

To get into this open area, you had to walk through a gate, and then through the chains. 


This crane was following Ryan. 

Ryan in front of the vulture cage. 
Fun day.



0 comments:
Post a Comment