CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Boise



This week we took an unexpected trip to Boise. Ryan's grandma had passed away and her funeral was Thursday. I thought the funeral services were really nice.
When Ryan and I got home we discovered that Kula had gotten into some mouse poison. My mom suggested we call the vet, so Ryan called and we took Kula in. The vet said he had in fact, eaten the poison. (They gave Kula some meds to make him sick). So, Kula has been on meds all weekend, but he will be fine. We caught it before too much poison had been digested so that is good.
Friday we went and watched Kres and Ella at gymnastics. Then we took Ella with us because Kres and Beckham had been up all night and weren't feeling well. We went to the mall and then over to Cabella's. When we got home, it was so nice outside we decided to go to the park. We took Kula with us. We are trying to socialize him a little better so he doesn't get excited and jump when people, especially kids, come over to see him. I thought Ella would enjoy the time playing on the equipment, but she was perfectly content helping Kula.

Saturday we went shopping with mom and Amber. That night Amber had to run to Walmart so she asked if we could watch Ella for a few minutes. I was upstairs and Ella and Ryan were outside, and so I said sure. An hour later, I went downstairs to see what Ella was up to. She was still outside helping Ryan with Kula. She really loves that dog. Saturday night Ryan and I went on a date. (Don't worry Ella took care of Kula for us while we were gone). We went to dinner and then to Iron Man 2.
Sunday we got up and then went over and visited Clay and Ky and family. It was fun to get to spend time with Kres and Beckham. It is amazing how much kids grow in a short amount of time! We played an ice cream game with Kres, who won by one ice cream scoop. Clay grilled us hamburgers and we had a really nice lunch. Thanks again!

We are now home and getting ready to start the next week.

0 comments: