So amazing and interesting to see the progress from week to week. You should enter this in the contest. BTW our ward boundaries changed and we took in a bunch of people from another ward. Jeff was making a visit last night and discovered that you are good friends with Lindsey Bateen and her husband that just moved in. What a small world. I love her hair and she is such a nice person.
3 comments:
So amazing and interesting to see the progress from week to week. You should enter this in the contest. BTW our ward boundaries changed and we took in a bunch of people from another ward. Jeff was making a visit last night and discovered that you are good friends with Lindsey Bateen and her husband that just moved in. What a small world. I love her hair and she is such a nice person.
I love it Caitlin! Go for it and enter the contest!! :D
Wow, Caitlin! Yes definitely enter it in an art contest. Beautiful.
Post a Comment