Amber asked us if we could come to Boise this weekend. We couldn't come up to Boise, so I said why don't you guys come down? I didn't think anything would come of it, we talk like this quite a bit. Then, Friday morning I got a text that said, ok. I was SO excited! I love having family around. So, my mom, Amber and Ella came for the weekend. They got in late on Friday and Saturday morning Ella was up early checking on Maya. She just loves her and it is so cute to see them together. Ella will tell Maya how sweet and beautiful she is, and that she is just the cutest thing she has ever seen, and Maya will smile and kick and squeal back at her. She has started to be a little weary of strangers, but she was comfortable with Amber and my mom from the get go. Amber brought Ella's old jumper to put in the doorway and so we tried it out. 
Maya is not so sure about it. She hasn't figured out how to jump yet.
Ella had her purple tutu dress, and so Maya got dressed up in her dress too. Each morning as soon as I said good morning to Maya, Ella would be in her room with me and then introduce her to my mom and Amber. "And now presenting Maya". It is so fun that she is so smitten with Maya after only seeing her a few times.
Those two are going to be close cousins!
Saturday we went to my cousins Clint and Melissa's baby shower. Melissa had baby Hazel just a few days earlier and Hazel is so cute! It was fun to see family and we even left with a gift from Christy and one from Anna. I am so excited about both!! Thank you!! Sunday was kind of boring for everyone because it was cold and rainy. We don't have a tv downstairs and we don't have cable, but we played some games and Ella got a hold of the camera.
Here are some pictures taken by a 5 year old:
Today we went to Gardner Village and Taipan. I got some fun watermelon bowls and some new ceramic mixing bowls that I have wanted for years. I loved having my family around and so did Maya. I am already sad they are gone!! Thank you for coming Mom, Amber and Ella!!




1 comments:
Look at that face! Someone could not have been happier to spend some time with her cousin.
Post a Comment