I am accepting a job to teach art foundations at Lehi Junior High School. I get my own room, ok a portable, but she said the great thing is I can control the temperature of the room. I start August 11, and I will be teaching 7th graders. This job is just part time, but the vice principal is also having me interview for a job in the resource room, so I will have two part time jobs= full time hours. The down fall is no benefits, but I think we can get them through UVU. Now I have to start thinking art instead of pharmacy..... I can really feel the Lord's hand in this job. I don't even remember applying for it, she let me do a phone interview instead of driving down there, and then she called me the following day with the job offer! Now I need to find us a place to live....
4 comments:
Whooo Hooo! I'm so excited for you! It's going to be an adventure for the two (I mean 4) of you!
We are happy to have you so close! Awesome about the job that's really exciting. let me know if I can help with your housing search in any way.
Congratulations!!!
Congrats!
Post a Comment