Kylee took the pictures, this one I am trying to get the lid off the blender to add more berries.
Oh how cute, mom and me. Sunday we went to Ryan's parents house for homemade pizza's. Monday Ryan and I did not have much planned, except that I wanted to go see the Rooster tail at Lucky Peak. The Rooster tail is when they let access water out of the dam and it looks like, you guessed it, a rooster tail. It was scheduled to begin at 4. So Ryan and I drove down there, and there were so many people, no parking, and already a line to come back that we turned around to head home. We had to sit in line for about an hour.Here is the Rooster tail from the top of the dam, if you look hard, you can see the rain pouring down...
This one is when we were driving past it. I was so excited I made Ryan roll down his window, which then he understandably was saying, "hurry I am getting soaked", I didn't have time to find the right picture, but I am sure you get the idea.




1 comments:
Love the pictures from the car.
Post a Comment