CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 09, 2008

My latest project

This is my latest project. I had five 5x5 canvases that I bought for a Christmas project for Ryan's mom a few years ago. The project went horribly wrong, and so I had to abandon it. This left me with 5 canvases. I have been toting them around with me not sure what to do with them. Here is what I came up with... I still have to put the wood piece on this last picture, (the one with the white stripe) but I ran out of wood. I am still trying to decide how to attach them together.
Ryan kind of moved down this weekend. He still has 5 flights left, but his job ended in Boise so he is down here looking for a job and is just going to commute when he needs to fly. We spent all day yesterday working on cleaning up the house. We put boxes away I have neglected since August. ( I did hide them in the closet at least-to which my mom would say, "if you took all the time to hide them in the closet why not just put them away?" to which I have no answer.) We also did a lot of laundry. I never had so much fun doing laundry. Ryan got my washer hooked up for me and we washed everything I refused to wash because I didn't want to spend money on it. Like, my green sweater that is hand wash only. It has been in my hamper for weeks. We also rearranged my kitchen and dining room and hung up pictures in the living room. We still have the dreaded computer/art room and the bedroom to work on. I am just excited to get settled in. Finally.

2 comments:

Cathy Lott

I am glad that Ryan is there. And the art project is cool.

Joleen

I love your project! Very cool!
I'll send you an invite to my blog so you can see what we have been up to too!!! :D