Ryan and I decided to spruce up our front yard and backyard today. It took a little longer to do the front then we intended, so, the backyard will have to wait.
Before
Before

Before
Getting started
Working hard.
Ta-Da!
Yes, we ran out of sod. We will have to finish the front another day, so just imagine.
We finally found some plants that would do ok in full shade. I am so excited because our front finally looks good! (minus the muddy spots from the shortage of sod, again imagine)
Before
Before
Before
Getting started
Working hard.
Ta-Da!
Yes, we ran out of sod. We will have to finish the front another day, so just imagine.
We finally found some plants that would do ok in full shade. I am so excited because our front finally looks good! (minus the muddy spots from the shortage of sod, again imagine) In other news, I got a part time contract job for next year teaching Art!! I really didn't think I would get this job, so I was so excited when I found out I did. I will probably work at my junior high next year as well in the hourly position. I also have created a summer school art class that I will be teaching over the summer. Now it is time to celebrate!




2 comments:
Your yard looks great! And, congratulations on the jobs.
Was Ryan using that snow shovel? Anyway looks good.
Post a Comment