This was the view before we went downstairs to the exhibits. We had to wear protective covering over our shoes, and I was seriously grossed out because I had on flip flops and the covers were dirty. 
This was made out of aluminum, and was really loud. Eric was the closest to getting his ball in the hole, the rest of ours rolled off the sides or into the wall behind it.
This was one of my favorites. The screen behind was constantly showing the paper being shredded. It made me laugh because when Lyndsay (she was the first to go) hit her ball, I was expecting the paper to stop it, instead the ball disappears into all that shredded paper and you have to dig it out. 

I took pictures of everyone playing, but only a couple weren't blurry.

After golf, we went to the Church History Museum and went to the movies. They got up early and left for Boise before it got too hot. I was planning on getting up and being a good hostess, so I had Ryan wake me up before he went to work at 6, and I fell back asleep and missed them. We were excited to get to spend so much time with family the last few days and now I am going to have to adjust to working again. School starts for me Friday!!




2 comments:
That mini golf thing looks awesome! Cool idea.
Kate and her friends also played on that mi golf course. Kate's friend, Kira, made the shot on a hole for a free T-shirt! Your downtown adventures looked fun!
Post a Comment