I have been working on a picture for my dad for his birthday, which was back in June. With work, reunions, waiting for the paint to dry, etc. it took a little longer. I was able to bring it to him this weekend.
Week 1- Block in shapes

Week 2- put in the sky

Week 3- Begin the arch

Week 4- Fix the sky,put in the background.
Week 6- Put in the foreground

Week 7- Fix the arch, clean up background
Week 1- Block in shapes
Week 2- put in the sky

Week 3- Begin the arch

Week 4- Fix the sky,put in the background.
Week 6- Put in the foreground
Week 7- Fix the arch, clean up background
So, Happy Birthday Dad!
We made a super quick trip to Boise for Kylee's wedding. We got up about 4:45 on Saturday, drove down, and went to the wedding, which was at Barber Park. I then realized, I left my camera in Utah. I am so bummed!!! The wedding was nice. It was outside, and shaded. The reception was in the reception center at Barber Park, and they had a Hawaiian place cater, and it was good! We left after the cake so we could run over and say hi to Ryan's family. Today we got up, and drove back home. It was horrible weather. Windy, smokey, then rainy, sunshine, more wind, rain and now very windy. I am glad we are home safe.





0 comments:
Post a Comment