CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Approved !! (click on here to see our profile)

Several years ago, we started our adoption papers. Two lay-offs, moving, finding work in Utah, etc. has made us unable to finish them. I had a friend once that said, when it is right it will just happen and come together quickly. Well, I have some exciting news: We were officially approved and our profile is already up!!

As weird as it sounds, I am thankful for the longer timeline. Ryan and I have decided to have a very open adoption and I don't feel I would have been so prepared four years ago. Now, I feel happy and excited that we are finally to this point.


You can look at our profile here: https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/24557939/ourMessage.jsf

Or by clicking on the title of this post.

2 comments:

Kelsey

Your profile looks fantastic! As a bit of good news, a friend of mine was just approved three months ago too and got a call TODAY that they'd been chosen by a birthmother due in January! Sometimes it just comes together so fast! I kept thinking about you when I got the news. Hope it's just as fast for you and Ryan. You're going to be wonderful parents.

Janell

Your profile is really wonderful. It really shows what great parents you will be. I am praying always that the right baby will come!