CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Ryan's Race

Ryan signed up for a 5 k today. I decided not to do it since I haven't been working out lately, but I came and supported Ryan. He runs with Kula almost everyday while I am at work. (I have started walking in the morning again, thanks to Ryan who will get up at 5 to go with me.) This was before the race, about to go warm-up.

Ryan coming around to the finish line! He ran it in 23:55:45, which was 3 minutes faster than the last one.

After the race, our traditional self portrait. The Kiwanas had a pancake feed in the park after the race so we walked over and got some breakfast.



My pancake was huge, and I couldn't finish it, but it was good.

We had a good time. I spent lunch at Cafe Rio with a friend and now it is time to clean the house. So far, a great weekend.

0 comments: