CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ragnar Wasatch Back

This week was pretty busy. We invited Tiffany over on Monday for snow cones.  These are Ryan and my favorite summer time treat, but it was windy so we ended up getting our snow cone and then coming back to the house and hanging out.  We always have a ton of fun hanging out with Tiffany and it is fun to see her! 

Maya was not cooperating with pictures, but I think Tiffany looks beautiful in this picture. 

Tuesday we had our last meeting with our caseworker.  I know that Heavenly Father blesses us in ways we can't even imagine.  Our caseworker has been a blessing for me.  She is the perfect personality for me, and I am kind of emotional that we are almost done working with her!  We are still waiting on our court date, which should be next month and then we can be sealed!!  I can hardly wait.

Wednesday I was invited to a mom Co-op.  I thought it would be kind of lame, but my visiting teaching companion called me and asked me where I was.  So, I decided, well at least I can met new people.  I loved it!  It was so fun and positive and it is nice to know that other people feel frustrated sometimes too!   

Thursday night we went to the Berry's for a fun pre-race dinner.  It was good because they went over everything for the race. 

Friday, I dropped Ryan off at the Berry's for the race about 9:00.  Maya and I went to Micheal's and I picked out some stuff to make a onesie for her for the race.  I was really anxious about being by myself with Maya for 2 days, but we survived. :)
Maya is excited to be hanging with just mom.
We have a ton of solicitors that come our door.  I have been offered: meat that was in his van, cookies, flowers, cookie dough, cable, etc.  I noticed that everyone in our town homes started putting out no soliciting signs so I found a cheap one online.  I got it Friday so Maya and I put it up.  It is kind of huge, but no one is going to miss it!  :) 
Then I tye-dyed her onesie.  I only had 0-3 months that was white, but she is so small she still fits in it.   I ended up doing 2 just in case. 
Finished with tye-dying.
Guessing on where the letters were to go.  They were spaced a little far apart, but it still turned out pretty good for my first try. 
Finished!
Maya was up and ready to go to Park City on Saturday.
Ready to go watch the Wild Berry Bunch!

I was super anxious about going to Park City by myself.  I was so nervous about it that one night I prayed for someone to go with.  Amber was suppose to come down, and couldn't last minute.  My friend Gina was game but it was her son's birthday so she couldn't.  So, I thought it would be just Maya and I.  Then out of the blue, my Aunt Marcy called me and asked if I wanted to hang out with her on race day.  It is always amazing to me when the Lord gives you tender mercies...like hanging out with Marcy on Saturday.  We had a lot of fun and I was so grateful I had someone with me.  Marcy was super patient especially when I forgot formula and we had to walk forever to the grocery store to buy some more.  Thank you for spending the day with me!!
 Here comes the Wild Berry Bunch.  191 miles in 32 hours, I think.  Ryan ran 16 miles.  He said he was pretty sore by his last leg, and that running in the dark is a whole new experience.  He had a lot of fun and would do it again.  Thank you for the opportunity Caroline, and the rest of the Berry's! 



Congratulations Wild Berry Bunch!! 

1 comments:

Kelsey

Maya is becoming such a pretty little lady! We still need to get together; I think about it almost every day. Can you believe Samuel will be 2 next week? I bet you can, 'cause Maya is growing up too fast too. It's traumatizing! :)