CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! 
We carved our pumpkins last night, but I didn't make my traditional apple cider this year. 
 Ryan getting ready to make the first cut.
 The only semi-decent picture of me.  All the other pictures I look drunk.  I don't know what my problem was last night, but we laughed and laughed about it all evening.
 Carving
Ta-Da!  Ryan did Yoda and I did R2D2.


Maya dressed up as a lobster, thanks to Amber who let me take her costume from Ella when she was a baby.  I had grand plans to dress up as a fisherman or a chef, but got so caught up with life, I never got it done.  It turned out ok though.  Maya has a cold, hence the rosy cheeks, and she doesn't really need candy.  Ryan went to work late so he could come with us on Maya's first Halloween adventure. We went to my friend's house and to Tiffany's, Maya's birthmom's house so they could see her in her costume.  Then we came home and I handed out candy while Maya played.  Bless her heart. She feels so sick but has too much to do and to explore so she will play until she can't handle it any longer.  She will then lay down until she regains some energy then she is off again.  All in all, we had a pretty uneventful night by most standards, but a fun night for us!


0 comments: