
After four consecutive days of working out, I needed a break, (not to mention the fact that I have a flat tire on my bike, and the majority of my working out has been my new found enjoyment: Mountain biking). I have yet to get back to the studying mode this week, as I have an I don't care attitude at the moment. I guess your last year of college, you just want to be done, but you've already lost your steam. Today I did go over and play with Ella, and she did like me for a while. I got dad's oils so I can start my next painting, I just wished I had a good studio to paint in. I was going to take a community wheel throwing class, to brush up before student teaching, but my mentor teacher at Boise High teaches that class! Oh man, I am just screwed. I have been compiling activities and lesson plans so when I start the semester student teaching, I will know what I am doing. I have signed up for the Woman's Walk that I am going to do with Elise and Shauna on Saturday. Sometimes I feel to busy for school.




1 comments:
Hopefully I can get into that apartment near your house and then we can go biking and running...well walking together. At least the walking part is for me.
Post a Comment