
I can't get Ryan the blogger grinch to write on the blog, so I told him I would put a picture of the grinch up here for all to see.
On another note, I did get to babysat baby Kres today. He was very well mannered and just slept so I could do my homework while I was holding him. I love cuddly little babies that don't mind me holding them. Ella is still not feeling well, (she has a cold and her 4 month shots..reference Amber's blog for the details: www. amberandella.blogspot.com) She only liked me from a distance today, but I got some smiles out of her and that always makes me happy. Other then that nothing exciting really happened today, except I guess if you count the miscommunication at dinner, when everyone is hungry and Amber and Kylee are fixing different meals, and mom wants one, and I want a different one. Then Kylee refused to bring mom and I milk, eventhough we were holding the babies, and so she just brought the gallon and said to share. (Kylene got us some glasses and poured it for us). After reading Kylee's blog, I can see how she might be a little um, animated after working 10 hours. Mom and Dad and Clay and Kylene we are still waiting for your blogs, but I do understand that Clay is fixing to create one soon. I am excited to see it...




1 comments:
Ryan quit being an independent! Follow the crowd, join the masses! Come on, be a blogger... everybody is doing it!
Post a Comment