CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nothing New

Amber has been bugging me to update the blog, (Clay you are suppose to update now and then) but I don't have anything really exciting that has happened this week. For two days in a row now my alarm clock has not gone off in the morning. Classes are alright, but it is just a tedious semester. I keep telling myself..just till may, just till may. I did recieve an email from St. Mary of the Trees in Indiana. I am going to apply to graduate school through them, but I need to start working on a portfolio. I have sketched out my next painting, it is a picture of some mountains in Montana, so I guess I need to start working on it. I also am constructing a wall hanging made out of prescription vials for one of my classes. I am really excited about that. I asked for a digital camera for christmas, (yes, I am already thinking of Christmas) so if I get one, I can start actually posting fun pictures on the blog. Ryan is going mountain biking with a friend today, but I have class.
In another note, Ella has finally gotten over being mad at me, (for going on my cruise to the Bahamas) and she now lets me hold her and play with her, for the most part. She is rolling over, (which I am sure Amber already mentioned) but it is so amazing to see her grow and learn. It has also been having Amber at home. I finally feel like I have a relationship with her and she is very thoughtful and sensitive towards others. I do love my family.

2 comments:

kc and k

I like reading your blogs even if you think you havn't done anything interesting!
kylene

Amber Irvine

Thank you for your kind words! It really made my day. I have enjoyed spending this summer with you too and appreciate all your help. I wouldn't have made it through the first few months of colic without you! Keep trudging along with school--it will be over before you know it and believe it or not there will come a time when you will miss going to school and learning new things! :) Guess that is what Community Ed is for! (I have yet to miss writing papers or exams)