CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Update on things.

Well, it has only been a few days since my last entry, but I have a few tidbits of news, so I am going to share them. First, yes, I did go to the lawyer again, and we have written another letter stating that the property management cure the problem or we will go to court. The next incident, we will be serving them thier papers I guess. The bass thing is out of control though, so if this is what we have to do, so be it. Today we had a maintence man come over and just to check things for winter. He thanked us for having a really clean apartment and said he would not even touch some of his work in the other apartments until property management makes them clean it... he gave us the example of caulking around the tub and toliet, and he said it was nasty. Gross.
I got an 88 out of 100 on my bottle project because....yes, the intention thing. Oh well. I don't really care that much on what she thinks. I still like my project. I have to figure out how to mount it, and then she is going to take a picture of it. My next project has to be a book, and I am taking old journal entries and casting them in resin to give it a water like appearance, like you are reflection on the past. Notice the INTENTION. This time I will take the picture before I turn it in, since I have only got 1 project back so far.
In student teaching today I was formally evaluated. I was so nervous I forgot what one of the tools was and I kind of talked like this:
We are using terracotta clay. It is an earthen...earth..ware....clay....We are using terracotta clay. To straighten the coil, use the....ummm...ummm. what is this called? Oh yeah rib tool. Thanks. The whole painful thing only lasted 10 minutes. It was suppose to be a lot longer but I was talking so fast and broken that I got through it realitively quickly.
I did vote yesterday with Ryan. Ryan was smart and actually studied all the issues and who was running for what and why, and then he had to give me the cliff notes version on the way to vote since I have no clue on some of the issues, and most of the canidates. That is all the news from me. Ryan is doing good and keeping busy. He likes his new job.

1 comments:

Amber Irvine

It is funny that you got stage fright teaching for 10mins! :) Oh the drama!!!