



After being told to update several times by different people, I am finally updating. It is a Lind tradition (well, Lind as in Ryan and I) to carve pumpkins for Halloween. (Aren't we creative). Last year we did it and took pictures of our first Halloween as a married couple...ohhhh. This year we went over to my parents house and carved our pumpkins with my mom. She did the face and the three pumpkins stacked. Ryan did the ghost and I did the spider. Mom bought a carving kit so we tried that out. I was quite impressed. We did put our pumkins on our front porch for Halloween, but on the back porch the rest of the time because I was worried our neighbors would smash them. I had to work on Halloween and even though Amber and Ella (more Amber then Ella) were extremely exhausted from running around all day, and going to mom, brook's and dad's Halloween walks at work, Ky and her still brought Kres and Ella into work so I could show them off. Thank you Amber and Ky. Then Connie (the pharmacist) and I trick or treated to each other because we had treats back there just in case. We didn't get any trick or treaters at our apartment, but we didn't really expect to.In other news, our neighbors are still annoying and playing there bass too loud, so we are going back to the Lawyer on Monday. We did have to call the police on Thursday night, and the bass was going last night and this morning.
The armoire has moved to our apartment, but no pictures yet because Ryan wanted to wait and put it together after he had moved it. So, I will post pictures soon. Now all we have left is a dresser and nightstand, as we have lost the other nightstand.
Other than that, buisness as usual.




2 comments:
I cant wait to see how the amoire looks in your apartment.
But do you want to farkle?
Post a Comment