
Today was Ryan's first day of his new job. He said he didn't do much, but that it was fun.
I had to teach my first lesson in ceramics today on sgraffito. That is a technique where you paint on colored slip (really wet clay) and then scratch a design in it to reveal the naked clay. Most of the kids just stared at me. I have never done this before, so I am teaching two class periods on something I have never done. Well, it is getting me prepared for next semester. Over the weekend Ryan and I did chores, went for a little bike ride, and went to Ryan's parents house to watch the football game (BSU vs. UofI). It was one of those games where you sit and yell at the t.v., which we all did. Then I made this hideous wind chime out of prescription drug bottles. So, today I had to fix it. I ended up making a wall hanging/chandelier type thing. I have to finish it tomorrow and then I will have amber take a picture for the blog. Amber and I went to Wendy's today for lunch and we had a good time with the baby girl.




3 comments:
I love those little shoes. Cute picture of you and Ella
Cute picture. Sounds like a productive weekend.
Hey Caitlin,You should tell people that she is your baby! hee, hee
You're both very cute and yes, so are the shoes!
Post a Comment